For pro-free-marketers, the big bright spot of the Trump administration is the hatchet he’s taking to the EPA: doing things like packing the agency with global warming skeptics and rolling back absurd new automobile mileage mandates. The man in charge of this is the new EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt, who up to now has been […]
Tag Archives | Roger Pielke Sr.
Comments are closed
News and analysis from an individualist perspective, edited by Robert Tracinski.
Free 30-Day Trial
- Jim Kirk Was Many Things, But He Was Never a Social Justice Warrior May 25, 2018
- Art for Whose Sake? May 23, 2018
- Weaponized Classical Music May 21, 2018
- Laurel and Yanny and Manny and Ayn May 19, 2018
- The Enlightenment Is Not the Enemy May 17, 2018
- The Parasite That Kills Its Hostess November 18, 2012
- Radical New York City Democrats December 31, 2013
- Confessions of a Reluctant Culture Warrior December 20, 2014
- Pathological Altruism July 3, 2013
- The 25 Craziest Things Said at the Democratic Debate October 14, 2015
2016 Atlas Shrugged Ayn Rand Barack Obama Bernie Sanders Bill Clinton capitalism climate change Communism Constitution Democratic Party Donald Trump environmentalism Facebook feminism freedom of speech global warming gun control higher education Hillary Clinton immigration Iran Iraq ISIS Islam mainstream media Marco Rubio Mitt Romney Obamacare Paul Ryan philosophy political correctness race racism Republican Party Russia science Silicon Valley socialism Syria Ted Cruz terrorism Twitter Vladimir Putin welfare state