The most ridiculous part of the Super Bowl’s halftime show—more ridiculous than Lady Gaga’s actual music or even her choreography, which is saying something—was the Tiffany and Co. ad in which she proclaimed her great creativity and nonconformity. Because nothing says “anti-establishment” like a millionaire pop star shilling for Tiffany. She says things like, “I […]
Tag Archives | TIffany and Co.
News and analysis from an individualist perspective, edited by Robert Tracinski.
Free 30-Day Trial
- Lighting Fires and Filling Buckets June 25, 2017
- You Can’t Buy an Election June 21, 2017
- Freedom Is Not Perfection June 15, 2017
- Fear and Loathing in Charlottesville June 12, 2017
- Seven Solutions Flying Cars Need (and One They Don’t) June 8, 2017
- The Parasite That Kills Its Hostess November 18, 2012
- Radical New York City Democrats December 31, 2013
- Confessions of a Reluctant Culture Warrior December 20, 2014
- Pathological Altruism July 3, 2013
- The 25 Craziest Things Said at the Democratic Debate October 14, 2015
2016 Atlas Shrugged Ayn Rand Barack Obama Bernie Sanders Bill Clinton capitalism climate change Constitution Democratic Party Donald Trump Egypt environmentalism feminism freedom of speech global warming higher education Hillary Clinton immigration Iran Iraq ISIS Islam mainstream media Marco Rubio Mitt Romney Obamacare Objectivism Paul Ryan philosophy political correctness race racism Rand Paul Republican Party Russia science socialism Syria Tea Party Ted Cruz terrorism Ukraine Vladimir Putin welfare state