The most ridiculous part of the Super Bowl’s halftime show—more ridiculous than Lady Gaga’s actual music or even her choreography, which is saying something—was the Tiffany and Co. ad in which she proclaimed her great creativity and nonconformity. Because nothing says “anti-establishment” like a millionaire pop star shilling for Tiffany. She says things like, “I […]
Tag Archives | TIffany and Co.
News and analysis from an individualist perspective, edited by Robert Tracinski.
Free 30-Day Trial
- Holocaust Denial for the Left April 21, 2017
- How Carl Sagan Ruined Science April 19, 2017
- What Is Subsidized and What Is Not Subsidized April 18, 2017
- Can the “Fearless Girl” Stand on Her Own? April 13, 2017
- Civil Disobedience as a Business Model April 12, 2017
- The Parasite That Kills Its Hostess November 18, 2012
- Radical New York City Democrats December 31, 2013
- Confessions of a Reluctant Culture Warrior December 20, 2014
- Pathological Altruism July 3, 2013
- The 25 Craziest Things Said at the Democratic Debate October 14, 2015
2016 Atlas Shrugged Ayn Rand Barack Obama Bernie Sanders Bill Clinton capitalism climate change Constitution Democratic Party Donald Trump economics Egypt environmentalism feminism freedom of speech George W. Bush global warming higher education Hillary Clinton immigration Iran Iraq ISIS Islam mainstream media Marco Rubio Mitt Romney Obamacare Paul Ryan philosophy political correctness race racism Rand Paul Republican Party Russia science Syria Tea Party Ted Cruz terrorism Ukraine Vladimir Putin welfare state